to the online home of the Rutland Amateur Hockey Association Junior Spartans
Points and Tiebreaking Procedures
1. Two points will be awarded for a victory and 1 point for a tie game, 1 point for each period won, ½ point for each tied period.
2. If two teams have an equal number of points, the following procedures will apply sequentially:
1. Head-to-Head; 2. Most Wins; 3. Most Periods Won; 4. Fewest Goals Allowed; 5. Goal Differential; 6. Coin Flip
Sudden Death Procedures (Consolation and Finals Only)
1. Play a 5-minute sudden-death, stop-time overtime.
2. Shootout. Do not switch goals. NHL format, three shooters each team. If still tied, continue alternating until one team wins.
• Teams need to ready to take the ice 15 minutes prior to game time
• Ice will be made between the second and third periods of each game.
• Home teams are listed first on the schedule.
• The game will go to running time if a team has a six-goal lead in the third period and will not revert back to stop time regardless of score.
Hotel information will be updated as it becomes available.