The annual RAHA Invitational Tournament will be held Friday, Feb. 27 through Sunday, March 1 at Spartan Arena and Giorgetti Arena.
There will be divisions for Squirt, Peewee, Bantam and U12 B as well as U12B.
There is a four-game guarantee and the cost is $850 per team. Please fill out the application below.
Depending on the number of teams, play may begin Friday morning.
Points and Tiebreaking Procedures
1. Two points will be awarded for a victory and 1 point for a tie game, 1 point for each period won, ½ point for each tied period.
2. If two teams have an equal number of points, the following procedures will apply sequentially:
1. Head-to-Head; 2. Most Wins; 3. Most Periods Won; 4. Fewest Goals Allowed; 5. Goal Differential; 6. Coin Flip
Sudden Death Procedures (Consolation and Finals Only)
1. Play a 5-minute sudden-death, stop-time overtime.
2. Shootout. Do not switch goals. NHL format, three shooters each team. If still tied, continue alternating until one team wins.
• Teams need to ready to take the ice 15 minutes prior to game time
• Ice will be made between the second and third periods of each game.
• Home teams are listed first on the schedule.
• The game will go to running time if a team has a six-goal lead in the third period and will not revert back to stop time regardless of score.